At the law firm of Crumpler Freedman Parker & Witt, our clients are our first priority — clients that include citizens from every walk of life and businesses of every size. Our attorneys represent those clients in a broad range of legal issues. It is our goal to, in every case, provide seasoned counsel and effective, aggressive and ethical representation that exceeds merely acceptable levels of quality.
Efficient and Effective Handling of a Broad Range of Legal Issues
From our office in Winston-Salem, our lawyers litigate and appeal cases at all levels of state and federal courts throughout North Carolina and surrounding states. We take on a broad range of legal issues, including those involving:
- Criminal defense: Our criminal defense lawyers will work hard to protect your rights against all types of criminal charges, from drunk driving and drug-related crimes to murder.
- Civil litigation: We represent both plaintiffs and defendants in all types of civil cases, including those involving business disputes, personal injury claims, will contests and estate litigation.
- Family law: From divorce to all related issues, such as child custody and complex property division, we can guide you through this difficult time with understanding and compassion.
- Workers' compensation: When you have been hurt on-the-job, we will help you recover the compensation you need, so you can focus all of your attention on your recovery.
- Social Security Disability (SSD): Applying for SSD benefits involves a complex and often confusing process. We can assist you with your initial application and help you with appeals if you have had a claim denied.
Arrange a Consultation at the First Opportunity
Whether you have a criminal, civil or domestic matter, it is extremely important to engage an attorney during the earliest phase of your case. If you would like to speak with a member of the firm, we invite you to call 336.725.1304 or toll-free at 866.567.5824 or contact us online.
We provide free initial consultations to those with questions about criminal defense and civil litigation, and we charge a modest consultation fee for those seeking representation in family law matters. At the time of your consultation, our attorneys will discuss fees and possible courses of action to resolve your case. Our Winston-Salem office provides free parking in the lot behind the building. Directions to our office.